Thursday, October 27, 2011

New York Pictures


Finally, what everyone has been waiting for. Pictures of beautiful New York. It was absolutely breathtaking!!! We were there for about a week and were able to take many drives. Actually, we went almost up to Canada on a little adventure.

My dream house. Absolutley gorgeous it looks like a doll house to me. And it has a fabulous view!!!





My family I got to see while we were there. 3 Of my cousins are not in the picture. They were at school.

Playing games the last night I was there. the game wasn't too exciting and everyone was really tired but we had fun anyways. It was my aunt and 2 of my cousins and me that played.

I am so thankful I had this amazing opportunity to go. I would love to be able to go again, maybe I will. My dream is a trip to Maine sometime. We were only about 3 hours away, but didn't get a chance. Everything was so busy!!! I am exhausted, but it was totally worth it all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment