Monday, October 3, 2011

Pictures


I love going back over pictures. They bring back memories of great times and sometimes remind me of things I had actually forgotten. Anyways here are just some pictures old and new that I found today and still love. Hope you enjoy looking through them.
(Yes, I know I am a little, well actually really quirky sometimes...but hey it makes life fun and intersting right!!!)


 Sweet Friends

When I graduated, my goodness I look like such a nerd, a few years ago. Those glasses had been broken numerous times playing volleyball that's why they are crooked.



Best friends, the kind that are more like sisters to you. High school volleyball
(these are from our alumni game)







* * *

My Family...the best there is or ever was.
my dad
my mom

my cousins

* * *


 Amazing church kids!


They will always make you laugh.

* * *

More sweet friends!!!

*my brother, the one shooting.

I am soooo thankful for all the people God has placed in my life; my wonderful parents and brother (who doesn't want his picture on here*), my amazing friends, my sweet sunday school class, my fabulous church kids, and my very amazing church family, they are all a huge blessing to me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment