Saturday, October 1, 2011




Wow. It has been a bit crazy around here lately. I can't believe it is already October and my this month is already looking insanely crazy, with a trip to New York in there too. Cant wait for that, and at the perfect time, we will get to see all the trees changing... beautiful!!!

I am absolutely loving my teaching job, but it has been keeping me very busy. Next week, I will be teaching Jr.High language arts. I haven't taught Jr. High yet, but I know it will go great!

I also have been traveling with my parents, like crazy. This week we have been to Amarillo twice, and the the other day we took a fun trip to Trinidad and Pueblo Colorado. Trinidad has absolutely the most adorable downtown buildings, I was completely in love!

Trinidad, CO : Beautiful House

Trinidad, CO : Downtown Block
The entire historic downtown is like this. The building were built in the early 1900's and are amazing!!!




Hope you had a great September and stay tuned for some more exciting pictures and craziness!

1 comment:

  1. Those buildings are lovely:)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete