Friday, July 1, 2011

Vacation Bible School

I love vacation bible school! I have always worked in church ministries wth children and I absolutely love it. We weren't able to have VBS this year but we will be, hopefully, doing it next year. I am really looking forward to it! We went to another church a couple time this week to see how they do it. They don't do it traditionally, but with a small church it it is completely possible to do, and not too expensive. They were a great blessing to us while we were there, and we were able to learn and see how we can do it next year.

My brother was able to come stay with us this week also. We had a really wonderful time with him!

Now, for the pictures, and a video also. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE pictures, yeah I do!!!!

First off, singing with the kids.


Snow cones after services each night.

The girls lost the penny offering so, poor Miss Sharon (the pastor's wife) had to get pied (by the pastor).

No comments:

Post a Comment