Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Photography

Today I was looking at photography blogs, so inspiring! Some people are just so amazingly talented at that, wishing I was one. Anyways, photography to me is such a great art, finding that right balance of everything, I truly truly love great pictures. I have a few, some I have taken, some I didn't, that I wanted to post here.

This is my favorite picture I have ever taken it makes me think of the verse in Jeremiah 8:20 "The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved."





My wonderful friend's wedding, I did take this one also(and the few above it). Sadly, since I was busy being in the wedding, I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would have liked to. Although being a bridesmaid was an amazing honor and I had a really great time!!!

What a  Sweetie!!!!
 This one, and the next few were taken by Estevan Montoya---web-site www.estevanmontoya.com They are pictures from another one of my sweet friend's wedding.

(Obviously, this is me so I didn't take it)





This one I took around Eagle's Nest on my way home from Bible college last semester. It is SO beautiful there! I did a post on that a few months ago if you want to check it out.

God's creation is so magnificent, and I love when someone is able to capture the wonder and greatness of it! May it point us back to The Creator, God, who is even more awesome, to bring Him glory and honor! Great is God and greatly to be praised!

Psalm 8:1 "O LORD, our LORD how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens."
& 8:3 "When I consider the heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou has ordained;"

No comments:

Post a Comment