Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

Happy 4th of July.
The United States Of America,  the greatest nation on earth.
God has abundantly blessed us all!!!!

I love small ranching towns, just like the one I grew up in, and now the one I live in. We went to the fourth of July parade. It was wonderful to be able to do that again!!!! A couple of kids in our church were in the drum line, so I had to video them. They did a great job.




This is my dad's new dream vehicle. It took up 3/4 of the 5 lane road. It was HUMONGOUS so, every man needs one, right.

cute old fire truck

the little colt, absolutely adorable.


As a Christian, my first allegiance is to God; as an American, my second allegiance is to my country. I am so thankful to anyone who has ever fought for or given their lives for this great country that I love. I am thankful for the freedoms and liberties they have fought to give us all today.




No comments:

Post a Comment