Thursday, May 5, 2011

studying for finals

I really am not a lover of tests!!! Tuesday I had a New Testament final for bible college. It was in a way exciting though, I only have one more final and I will graduate. In 2 weeks I will take my last test. YAY!!!! Anyways, I had the opportunity of studying with my friend, at McDonalds.
my friend, and her husband. While we were supposed to be studying he was making my blog really cool for me. Thank you Adam.
Me trying to study. Sometimes it is hard to focus. The mocha frappe helped a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way home Wednesday, we went a different route. It was beautiful so, of course, I had to get some pictures.


God's creation is so amazing to me. New Mexico is also so diverse. I love all the trees and green that you would think wouldn't be here, but if you drive long enough you will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment