Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fighting the Good Fight

2 Timothy 3:14-15
But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

In my own life there have been times that I have wanted to give up on everything. The simple fact that I know I am saved and I want to honor God has kept me from it. These verses have really been a blessing to me. I was pretty much raised in church, and sometimes I just need to stop and think of the things I was taught as a child. It has encouraged me so much recently to think of all the godly influences God placed in my life as a child, and the impact they have made in my life. Never underestimate the power you may have on someone's life by just being there for them. I know from working with children a lot, and in my own life, there is sometimes just one person that, for some reason, can get through to somebody. Let God use you! Never give up in your christian life!!!


Fight the good fight of faith...”
1 Timothy 6:12a

No comments:

Post a Comment