Sunday, May 29, 2011

Friends

Proverbs 18:24 "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."

This last week I had the opportnity to play in an alumni volleyball game with the school I graduated from. It was an amazing blessing to me to see some of my friends I haven't seen for a long time.

Our old jersey numbers and last names were on our jersey, which was super cool!

Congratulations Hannah who is engaged now.

My partners in crime when we were in high school.


The team. We did end up losing (which we still can't figure out why), but we had a wonderful time.

I am so thankful for the amazing christian friends God has blessed me with!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Katherine! And next time we'll win!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Esther, for some reason my nickname is JJ Exc.??

    ReplyDelete