Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yay... Summer!!!




Is anyone else stoked that it is finally summer!!! I am... very!!! Even though I have been working enough to make anyone go insane! I am absolutely loving my job, well jobs actually.

Last week I got a new phone which is super exciting! I still had a dumb phone(non-smart phone) from high school, so this was a major upgrade. I absolutely am lovin everything about it, but I have gotten addicted to angry birds, yikes. So the phone I got is the HTC Rhyme, it is Android, so that has been fun too.
This is the stock picture of my super cute little phone. They only had it in this plum color, which wouldn't be my first choice. I put a really cute aqua case on it though so now it is fabulously cute!!!
***

I am getting ready to take some kidsters to camp in a week, which will be very exciting. Last year we had a really amazing time, and it is soooo good for all the kids. This is one of the best camps I have been to, it is just run really great. I am really praying that God works this year in mighty ways with these kids! These are some pictures from last year. It was really a blessing to go since I had only been here for a few months. I really built good relationships with the kids and had a great time with them. We will also have some new ones coming this year (exciting!!!), so they will have to get used to our complete craziness too, I know will have a good time though.
I taught them how to play volleyball which turned out to be pretty funny!

Playin' basketball.


They won lots of awards especially in the sports section. Our kids are fierce!

...and they even won a trophy. They got 3rd place which was really great, being that we only had 2 kids competeing in that catagory. The others had a lot more kids competeing.



Fun Times!!!


Well that was a little boring, but I will post some fun things, after camp especially. Hope you all have Monday off and enjoy your long weekend. I know I definitely will!!!

1 comment: