Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Job Update; Long Lost Blog

I am very sorry I have been waiting so long between posts. Hopefully I will be a little less busy and have more to post about this summer. I actually will have something to post this weekend, but I am getting ahead of myself. You shall have to wait and see!!!


I am absolutely loving my new job! I am learning a lot and still feel like I have so much more to learn, but I'm getting there and it's coming along good. For those of you who don't know I am working for a licensed esthetician and really enjoying it. Also, my facial she gave me was like heaven came down. Oh my goodness it was wonderful. I had some blemishes on my face, and between the facial and her putting me on a new skincare regimen, my skin is almost back to normal. The texture of it is so much better now, as well as just everything about it. So, I am now a believer in seeing an esthetician/ getting facials if you can.

I also wanted to share something from today that was an amazing blessing to me. So, my mom is a substitute teacher and she had to work today ( I really am going seomwhere with this). So, I came home for my lunch hour and my sweet, amazing, wonderful = ) dad made me mini pizzas for lunch. He went to the store and bought cheese, toppings, tomato paste, etc. Super duper sweet, I know, I have the greatest parents in the whole world, they are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment