Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting Tired of Cake Truffles Yet???


If you have been following my blog for a long time you probably have noticed, I love making cake truffles. I think I have posted them on here twice already (hence the post title), but I had to do it yet again. I am starting to get more exotic with them, flavors and coatings. Everyone loves the chocolate ones of course, but this time I made strawberry dipped in white chocolate and then orange dipped in milk chocolate. They turned out so cute!!! They are just one of those things that the more you make them, the better you get at it. I have learned something new everytime I have done them, and they keep turning out cuter and cuter. I have been told numerous times that I need to open a bakery and sell them (and my other goodies), really, I would love to, but for now my sweet little kiddos can have them.

 Tomorrow, being the last Sunday of the month, is our potluck Sunday so they are part of our colorful, and absolutely delicious, dessert table.



1 comment: