Thursday, January 12, 2012

Age of Discovery... wow





You know you're a nerd when...

you suddenly get a random, crazy idea to do something like...

try to spell your name on the periodic table of elements...

and it works...

so you get excited...

then worst of all,...

 you think it is completely like, the bomb.com, so you do a blog post about it!!!!

Here is what I'm made of:
K+At+H+Er+I+Ne

in english please:
#19 potassium+ #85 astatine+ #1 hydrogen+ #68 erbium+ #53 iodine+ #10 neon

Absolute Craziness!!!



Am I the only weirdo, or has someone else actually tried this before as well???





1 comment:

  1. Lol...I've never done that before...until now! You piqued my interest, so I had to see what mine was. :)

    K+Al+I

    #19 potassium + #13 aluminum + #53 iodine

    ReplyDelete