Monday, September 19, 2011

Skeet Shooting


I have found a new love, skeet shooting!!! Seriously, It could become my new passion, loved it more than my sewing I think. I always have been into shooting pistols and stuff, never really shotguns. Yesterday, after our evening service, some friends of ours took my brother and I out to their ranch. We had a super wonderful time!!! We had our own little skeet shooting competition. On the first round I was the 3rd one eliminated, Bro. Cody won that round. Then the second round I was battling it out with my brother. I was starting to get a bruise on my shoulder, but I couldn't give up and let him win! Anyways, I did end up losing, but only after about 25 minutes of fighting for it.





The boys have some adorable bottle calves they are taking care of right now. They act like the boys are their mommies. One of the calves will even follow one of the boys around wherever he goes. They are absolutely the cutest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment