Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shopping


This week is our missions conference and I am really looking forward to it!!! We will be having one missionary we already support , Paul and Amanda Hudson missionaries to Kampala Uganda, with us this year.

Yesterday we went to Amarillo to get everything for our missions conference.  We were able to leave super early in the morning and get everything finished before lunch time so (drum-roll)..... the best part, we got to do some for fun shopping, and have lunch, with some wonderful friends that met us there. It was really such a GREAT time. It had been a while since I have been able to do fun girl time shopping. It was an amazing blessing to me! With my upcoming trip to Phoenix I was able to get some things I needed, and some fun thing of course that I just liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment