Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wallow Fire


Please pray for my brother as he is helping fight that enormous wildfire in Arizona and now New Mexico. I talked to him last night and he said it is heading toward Reserve New Mexico now. The smoke and ash is still very thick from miles away. His camp has already had to move once due to the thick smoke. It has burned many acres of wildland, burned many peoples homes, and it is not stopping anytime soon. They say by the time this fire get put out it will have been the largest wildfire. I didn't realize really how bad it was until my amazing brother called me a few days ago asking me to pray for him. He has never done that before, and has been to many different fires.
This is a news video I had watched on it.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43364879#43364879

We keep looking at the pictures to see if my brother is in any of them. We haven't seen him in them yet but I will still post some here for you to see.





Arizona Wildfires: Firefighters watch for embers from a backburn

wallow_fire_25.jpg
This picture is the smoke in Albuquerque New Mexico! I couldn't believe it when I saw this picture. It is so unhealthy to be breathing all this stuff. It is amazing how fast this fire is moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment