Saturday, June 18, 2011

Amy Butler Sewing Patterns

This morning I went pattern shopping online. My absolute favorites are Amy Butler's patterns. She is so amazing and her fabrics are gorgeous as well. I was looking for another great bag pattern from her, and of course I found a few.

AMY BUTLER PATTERN SOPHIA CARRY ALL

WEEKEND TRAVEL BAG PATTERN BY AMY BUTLER


~ ~ ~
I still have to decide which one I like the most, although it is a possibility I will be getting all 3 of them. I wish I was this creative in desinging patterns. Her stuff is so inspiring to me! Some day I will be able to learn how to design adorable patterns too..*sigh*... but for now I will marvel at hers.
  •  I already have one of her books and one of her bag patterns also

AMY BUTLER LITTLE STITCHES FOR LITTLE ONES BOOK
This is the sweetest pattern book! I love it, although haven't had a chance to make anything from it yet. I am planning to very soon though. I can't stand to just have it sitting on my shelf with all those great patterns and ideas!

AMY BUTLER PATTERNS  BIRDIE SLING
This bag is fabulous and chic with the right fabrics. I have sold quite a few of these. I absoultely love this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment