Friday, March 22, 2013

Married!!!


I haven't updated my blog for like a year now. Sorry about that, I hope you all are having a wonderful life!

 Well, a lot has happened since my last blog update, obviously. Big News........ On February 8th I married the man of my dreams, my best friend! He is the best! I am loving making his adorable house our home, and just being his wife! I will post some wedding pictures when I get them back, but in the meantime here are some of our engagement pictures, and also honeymoon pictures.

This is the picture that we put on our invitation.



 
Our engagement pictures were taken by Melissa Pitman Photography, she did a wonderful job. We love how great they turned out!
_____________________________________
 
Honeymoon in San Antonio, Texas. It was AMAZING!!!!!







 
Have a fabulous day!!!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Congrats!! San Antonio is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inside fake Omega the Patravi ScubaTec is a sourced Swiss Made ETA 2892-A2 automatic movement that has fake Hublot been regulated in-house by Carl F. Bucherer and also given a COSC Chronometer certification. fake Cartier Carl F. Bucherer is a Swiss watchmaker that does produce in-house movements but not in all of their timepieces. Unless the brand wants fake Patek Philippe to add some novel complications to the Patravi ScubaTec in the future, I don’t really see the need for fake Panerai an in-house movement here, but given the price point of this watch, I know that at least some collectors will fake Tag Heuer feel that this watch should include one of Carl F. Bucherer’s very compelling in-house movements such fake Audemars Piguet as the A1000. Perhaps, in time, new versions of the Patravi ScubaTec will experiment with fake IWC in-house-made Carl F. Bucherer movements, but I’m not going to lose any sleep or appreciation fake Franck Muller for the Patravi ScubaTec collection while waiting.

    ReplyDelete