Saturday, June 16, 2012

More...

...AND.... the moment we've all been waiting for (not really)...... the remaining camp pictures I said I would post... finally!!! Today I made a collage on our church bulletin board with them all. It looks so cute!!!

I have been completely consumed this week with designing another website for the business I work for. It has been quite the experience, but I have learned a lot from it and have suprisingly enjoyed it; being able to be creative with it. Hopefully I will have it finished next week so we can launch it. By the way {COMMERCIAL}, our main website is having 15% off sitewide this weekend. If you need any skincare products come check it out www.greatskin.com . Well have a great week!

Silly children. They all have amazing personalitites which made it so much fun to travel with them!

Awww!



Thursday night they had a basketball game, the winning senior campers boys basketball team against the men that were counselors. It was really fun to watch, and the counselors even won. I did hear a lot of whining afterwards of them being sore though. = )

My mom and I, and some sweet girls we know.

Our boys we took from our chruch.

yumm... Taco Villa, but I still like Allsup's burritos better... I know, gross so I have been told.


A short clip of the basketball game. It was hard to get anything in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment